Tuesday, January 29, 2013

P.S. ~ personal style


found on Pinterest via happily gray

My personal style is constantly evolving. Over the past few months I have purged a ton of things from my wardrobe and can think of a bunch more that needs to go.
I'm tired of my closet feeling overstuffed while I reach for the same basics time after time. While I will always strive to look "put together", comfort is key these days.
When I saw the above photo on Pinterest a few days ago it immediately struck a chord with me.
The bold, graphic print of the sweater, the ease of the vneck and the simplicity of the jewlery was sweet perfection.
It reminded me that I have an old printed coccoon sweater that I haven't worn in far too long.



What inspires your daily dress code?

3 comments:

  1. I love your sweater much more than the "pinned" sweater! It's so cute and it looks REALLY cozy.
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is an I cannot believe I have let it sit so long in the back of my closet.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love that sweater! I just went through my closet and purged a little but I really thing half of it should be thrown out... grrrr

    ReplyDelete