Saturday, April 20, 2013

Comfort

My plan was to come home Monday night and post pictures from our weekend. Then the awful events in Boston unfolded and I couldn't even bring myself to log on and read any blogs this week.
Thankfully, Boston can start to get back to it's "new normal" although in the backs of our minds we will always be wondering what craziness will happen next. This world is such a scary place at times, but we have to remember how the beautiful moments outnumber the ugly ones because they most certainly do.
Last weekend was filled with food, bike rides and fun.
After this week, I will settle for nothing less this weekend and I hope you don't either.






2 comments:

  1. What happened in Boston is just horrible. Those two men were really sick. I heard they captured them both, good!

    Hope this weekend will be a happier one. I see you have a baking talent in your family :-)!

    Enjoy!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so awful.
    But very true, need to appreciate the good. Beautiful pictures x

    ReplyDelete