Friday, April 26, 2013

Snack Attack


I read somewhere that you can pop corn in a brown paper lunch bag right in your microwave. Intrigued, I picked up a jar of kernels last time I was at Sur la Table.
Well, guess what???
It totally works and tastes a bajillion times better than that microwave crap!
I plan on making it again tonight and having a cocktail. Or two. Or three.

I can't believe it's Friday already, it seems like just yesterday it was Monday morning and Charlie and I were laying in bed groaning about getting up and going to work. Then all of a sudden it's the weekend again!
Halleluja!
Tomorrow my best girl and I have hair appointments together then we are having my dad over for his birthday dinner.
Sunday we are off to the flea market to unload our unwanted wares and empty out that garage of ours. Although with everything I've purged lately it may take more than one trip!

What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I must try popping corn that way:) Hope you are having a great weekend!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sworn off microwave popcorn forever. We have this amazing air popper that I use pretty much every other day. Such a great snack!

    I had fabulous plans to have brunch and drinks with friends today, but it was cancelled. So I am wallowing a bit. I will need to think of something else to fill my day!

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete