Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Best & Worst of March

31 days have never flew by as fast as March did! I felt like I blinked and it was April already. How could that be? March certainly held her high points as well as her lows.
The very first week of March I started putting touches of spring around the house.

We kept getting random snowstorms ~ Really?

My little girl finally became an official "Four Eyes" like the rest of us....(and she was happy about it!)

We started tackling our kitchen remodel.

Everyone of us put in a ton of elbow grease and sweat.

I was the only one who shed tears. And it was after a full day of spackling followed by another of sanding.
Worst.jobs.ever.

It felt like the kitchen would never be done. And living in a torn up house is no fun.

A little retail therapy and a cute treasure like this one helped me to feel a little bit better about the whole thing.
I love Homegoods.

Then I was off to Rhode Island for a full week of meetings.

But I missed her very first violin concert. Daddy sent me this picture of her before she left for it. It was a tough day for my Mama's heart.

It probably didn't help that I stayed in a hotel that reminded me of The Shining.
Yikes!

Finally getting home and seeing this little face was the highlight of my week.

March wound down with me having my gall bladder surgery. I was relieved it went according to plan and to get home to my family (groggy as could be) to recover.

I wonder what April will bring besides it's usual showers?

What were the best and worst parts of your March?

1 comment:

  1. It's been a stressful month, lots going on to sort out. A few fun family moments and weekend escapes. Shutting down my blog. All in all a big month.

    A big one for you!!

    ReplyDelete