Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekending

Well, we made it to another weekend.
Whew!
The sun is shining and they are predicting 65 degrees both today and tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hitting some thrift stores and working on the shop which should be opening very soon!
Here's a sneak peek of some of the treasures the shop will be opening with:

19th printing circa 1970 of Mastering the Art of French Cooking

11th edition circa 1965 of the Fanny Farmer Cookbook

Set of 3 Woodfield by Steubenville Tea & Toast sets

Set of 8 Fred Press mid~century highballs in the original carrier



What are you up to this weekend?






5 comments:

  1. I am getting caught up on laundry. Not as glamorous...but it needs to get done. We are having great weather, so hopefully, I can get out of the house to enjoy it!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed for you!
      I know what my laundry mountain looks like at the end of the week - scary!

      Delete
  2. I am sorting my closet looking at summer clothes etc. hoping I can wear them soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to do that too, but it is still kind of chilly here and I'm nervous to pack away some of the heavier stuff. Early last week we were at almost 90 degrees out and on Friday it was back in the 40's!!!!
      Where is spring???

      Have a good one!

      Delete
  3. Ugh..I have been SO freakin busy with boxes and client overhauls that I am doing MY OWN closet this weekend..getting rid of items I don't wear and really see what I am workin with...Connor woke up this AM with a fever..so we will see how much "closet" I really get done.
    Ah.
    PS..I am going to this event May 4th..Bill and Gulianna are coming to town ...in Manasquan at the theatre there..anyway...thought you might join????
    C

    ReplyDelete