Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Best Of: April

After a seemingly endless winter, April began with signs that spring might actually arrive.

I spent the first week of the month home recuperating from surgery.

And celebrated Charlie's birthday. (I love this guy.)

We met him in Red Bank NJ one Friday night for dinner and a little retail therapy.
These two.....

I was busily trying to book our family vacation for July to our favorite state.

I organized more than just my wardrobe, I've been cleaning out closets all over the house!

I've been reading like crazy and finished out the month rereading this classic before the movie comes out.

We shared meals with loved ones.

And took a ton of bike rides.

Perhaps the best thing to happen in April was the arrival of my nephew, Timothy Daniel on April 18th.
Isn't he a cutie?
I can't wait to visit my sister and her sweet family so I can spoil him with crazy Auntie love.

How was your April?

3 comments:

  1. April was full of illness. I'm hoping May will be better all round.

    Beautiful shots. love ya. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That seems like such a busy month. Congrats on a new baby in the family. I am too exhausted to remember what we did in April...

    Funny story- I was rereading some of my old blog posts- and saw comments from you from over 2 years ago! CRAZY! We have been bloggy friends for such a long time now. (2 years is an eternity in internet years...ha). It is so fun to me to share in each others lives, even though we live across the country and may or may not ever meet in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your little nephew so gorgeous. My sister recently had a baby and you do forget how tiny they are plus how adorable they smell.
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete