Friday, June 7, 2013

The Fine Line


I have always been a "bigger is better" kind of girl. Blame it on compensation for my small stature, but I love nothing more than a big old item that makes a statement. Wall decor, table top ~ the same holds true for my costume jewelry collection. Big baubles, oversized cocktail rings and stacks upon stacks of bracelets have long been my signature.
But a funny little thing has happened lately.
I have become obsessed with thin necklaces. Whether I wear one at a time or a few layered together, I cannot get enough of these dainty pieces. They work perfectly with my renewed obsession for v~neck tshirts and the standard button up.
Perhaps it's the featherweight feel they exude that seems so synonymous with summer.
Or perhaps my "less is more" approach to life has finally found it's way into my jewelry boxes.
Regardless, this is one obsession that will not be shaken anytime soon.


diamond necklace: gifted from my husband many years ago
"v" necklace: american eagle

1 comment:

  1. I love that you play around with your accessories. I don't wear any. I have got to get into it! I use the excuse of having little kids as to why I don't wear them, but really, I am just not in the habit.

    I love layering the thin ones! That is something I feel like I could pull off.

    ReplyDelete