Monday, February 10, 2014

Life Lately




I take off today for a full week of travel. While my mama heart always aches when I am away from my little family for more than a night, I am riding on the bliss of a wonderful 3 day weekend and hoping it carries me through to until Thursday night when I return.
Friday night we headed into Manhattan to see Lord Huron at Terminal 5. What a show! Saturday we went on a thrift excursion quite a few towns south and took the long way back home. Sunday offered another thrift stop and some slices for the little lady and I. We also planted our first round of seeds for this year's garden adventure. Eggplant, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, and a bevvy of peppers have me dreaming of spring. Too bad we had another couple inches of snow last night.
Here are a few things that have caught my attention recently and I just had to share:

I CANNOT stop listening to this song and I can't find it to download! I am addicted to Blue Grass lately.
This lovely lady shared this moisturizing tip and I am officially a convert. My skin tends to be very dry and it is just what the doctor ordered.
I picked up this book. A teenage punk rock chick named Eleanor? Is this book about me?
I thought this was the reason I have been suffering from heartburn but it hardly seems possible. Then I found this discussion. Crazy. Thank goodness for the internet!

Have a great week friends!

1 comment:

  1. Happy week to you too Eleanor! The show sounds good!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete